ARE YOU A FREEMAN?
I. Q. TEST
1. The role of those elected to public office is:
a) Public administrator
b) Public servant
c) Public enemy
2. The U. S. Constitution was written to control:
3. To be concerned about your neighbors welfare is:
4. To be humanistic and humanitarian is the same:
5. According to the U. S. Common Law in criminal trials by jury, the facts and the law are judged by:
a) The judge
b) The jury
c) Facts by jury, law by judge
d) Facts by judge, law by jury
6. The U. S. Constitution is based upon:
a) English Common Law
b) Bible law
c) Equity law
d) Roman civil law
7. A Dollar today is measured by:
a) Gold or silver
8. A license issued by the government agency is issued to:
a) Protect the public
b) Protect the licensee
c) Control the licensee
9. The U. S. Constitution states that:
a) Schools should keep God out
b) Religion should stay out of government
c) Government should stay out of religion
10. It is Constitutional for government to require a license of ministers to marry people:
11. The form of government established by the United States Constitution is:
b) Monarchy anarchy
12. The Supreme Law of the land is:
a) U. S. Supreme Court
b) The U. S. Constitution
c) U. S. Congress
d) The U. S. President
13. Senators are not required to take an oath of office to support the U. S. Constitution:
14. The U. S. Constitution allows for a direct tax only by:
15. American Common Law is based upon:
a) Religious law
b) Gods law
c) Supreme Court decisions
d) County Sheriff
16. Since Jesus said Render unto Caesar, who is Caesar in the U.S.A.?
a) The President
b) The Congress
c) The Supreme Court
d) The U. S. Constitution
e) None of the above
17. The following quotation is NOT in the U. S.
a) No State shall make anything but gold & silver coin as tender in payment of debt
b) The right of the people to keep and bear arms
c) No attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood
d) Separation of Church and State shall be maintained
18. The U. S. Constitution:
a) Grants certain inalienable rights
b) Guarantees our privileges
c) Secures our rights
d) Protects criminals
19. The Social Security System:
a) Guarantees a sizable check to all upon retirement
b) Assures us that the government really cares
c) Puts us under the Federal Government
d) None of the above
20. In the United States, WHO is to interpret the Constitution:
a) The President
b) The Supreme Court
d) Law schools
1. b 6. a 11. d 16. e
2. a 7. c 12. b 17. d
3. c 8. c 13. b 18. c
4. b 9. c 14. a 19. c
5. b 10. b 15. a 20. d
YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL I.Q.
20 Right Walking in Freedom!
18-19 Knowing the Score!
15-17 On the Way!
11-15 Still Trusting the Media!
The Constitution permitted few powers to the federal government, these chiefly being as Thomas Jefferson said, the powers concerning war, peace, negotiation and distributing to every one exactly the functions he is competent to. Let the national government be entrusted with the defense of the nation and its foreign and federal relations; the State governments with the civil rights, law, police, and administration of what concerns the State generally, the counties with the local concerns of the counties and each ward direct the interests within itself. It is by dividing and subdividing these republics from the great national one down through all its subordinations....that all will be done for the best. Whatever has destroyed liberty and the rights of man in every government, which has ever existed under the sun? The generalizing and concentrating all cares and powers into one body.
The author of this test is unknown. If someone knows who it is please inform us so we can give them the credit due.
direct news submissions; corrections & inquiries to: email@example.com